Saturday, October 16, 2010

Me.

Me as a photographer is a confused guys struggling to find himself in this industry. Cameras with a dirty sensor, undeveloped film from months pass, constantly searching for polaroid 500/600 and expired film with a great deal. Never able to catch up with work. On the hunt for interesting place to shoot in city called the meadows while hating the desert. Never thinking I'm good enough. That's what I deal with.

Me as a person, I say I don't care but I may care too much. Lack of sleep. too heavy to be loved and always looking intimidating not be choice. Don't know when to stop the drink or smoke. Always over doing it and overly thinking to much about minimal things. Never wanting to fit in and getting old.

Took this at the beginning of the year sometime.

The voyeur that is me.

1 comment:

  1. It's refreshing to read that more experienced photographers, such as yourself, deal with the same worries and conflicts. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete